Friday, September 7, 2012

What I been up too :)

Well it's been a long time since I posted anything  on my blog, so today I wanted to catch you guys up. I 'm 161/2 now I'm in High school, but I don't go to public school I'm home schooled with other sisters and bothers. I could have went to public school but I  prefer been home schooled....lol I think it's way better then public school. This summer I went with my parents to Ukraine to adopt two new brother one is named Oliver he is 1 now and the other one is Nolan he is 3 years old they are very adorable and fun to play with. They fit in our big family just perfectly...now we have total of 19 people in our home 17kids and two parents! I love having a big Family!!!lolololololololololol


3 comments:

junglemama said...

Love that you are blogging again! Go girl!

Jane said...

Hey Rachel, glad you see you back in blogging action. Did you enjoy Ukraine? What City did you go to this year?

Elizabeth said...

I know your birthday is tomorrow so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL !!!!!! Lots of love from Belgium ! :)